S#ARP WOMEN STUDIOS
"You Be You. At Our Place."
1144 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, KS 66103
The Den - 1st floor
Max. cap: 10-25 people
Provided in space:
The Bamboo Room
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Review room descriptions below on this page. Decide on your desired room choice, and email your requested dates to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer bundles rates tailored to your production needs!
2. Once we receive your request, we will email you directions on how to pay for your booking via Paypal, Venmo or Google Pay. Once full payment is received, you will receive confirmation for your request date or dates. Our rental policy is at the bottom of this page.
Scene Shop -
Max. cap: 10-15 people
Provided in space: Various tools
Drive-in garage (2 doors)
13ft Clear Height
FLAME AND FIRE ARE PROHIBITED!
The Bamboo Room - 2nd floor, stair access only
Max. cap: 50 people
Provided in space:
2, 4x6 tables
88 key weighted Casio Privia keyboard, music stand, keyboard stool
Bathroom, kitchen, fridge, stove access
S#ARP WOMEN STUDIOS RENTAL POLICY
1. All scheduling of any SW rental spaces is accomplished by emailing your request to email@example.com. Payment will be accepted via Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or VENMO (sharp-women), and Google Pay (email@example.com), and upon receiving payment, email instructions will be sent to you confirming your rental. If using Paypal, please send payment as "gift."
2. All payments must be completed in full by Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Venmo (sharp-women), and Google Pay (email@example.com), via our scheduling system at the time of rental. Payments are NON-REFUNDABLE. If using Paypal, please send payment as "gift."
3. Once payment is completed, the listed contact will receive an email with security instructions for the scheduled time.
4. Clients of SW Studios may bring in outside food and drink (ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED), but are expected to clean up the area and return it to its original condition. SMOKING AND VAPING ARE ALSO PROHIBITED INSIDE THE BUILDING. Keep our areas clean, please. At the end of your rental time, please collect all trash and deposit it in the trash cans provided. If spilled items create a stain on our floors, tables or chairs, you will incur an additional cleaning fee equal to the cost of damages.
5. No items belonging to SW Studios may be removed from the SW Studios (keyboard, tables, chairs, speakers, bathroom items, etc.).
6. If problems occur during your time of rental, please contact Krista or Barb at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is checked multiple times an hour.
7. In the event bad weather (ice, snow, etc.) or any other unforeseen circumstance forces S#arp Women to close the studio on the day of your rental, S#arp Women will allow you to book a different timeslot on a different date for the same amount of time as your originally scheduled rental.